This is the 2nd time that my cat, who just had a vet surgery done for plant or animal lacerations. Anyhow, he is under the bed, and He wont come out. Its now his PM med time and he has dry food to eat. He went loose diarrhea yesterday so he's on solid food now. But this morning was so cute. I enter his room and he was sleeping like a person on the bed pillow under his whole body. Then I gave him his meds. By late noon he was mid way under the master bedroom bed. I cant pull the bed out as I have neck and back problems, and sensitive skin to the yucky rug when I kneel to see him under the darn bed. What should I do???????

I wish our country, The USA , had a 911 system for animals. Its so stressful to drive an animal to the vet's under duress. Imagine driving an injured pet to the vets. And there aren't any pet hospitals in my little urban area where I live. If I were a vet I would make a Difference by having an office in an area, rich or poor, where the people Really needed a vet. Many people these days don't have much time to even Drive to the vets. Thus it would be good if their teens could pull the cat or dog in 1 of those pull along caddy luggage like carriers, and walk the pet to the vets if the parents are at work and pet needs shots or whatever and mom and dad are way too busy, in this modern day and age where many parents only see and spend time with their kids, and hubby, on the weekends.

So vet medicine should become a bit more adaptive to modern families too. The vets would do better business and families would benefit and the pets too.

Sincerely,
1Bluerose68