Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Post 2 months ago my periods stopped after I developed exercise bulimia

This is my first month while 1/2 off of a very concentrated dosage of a SAD med. While taking this former med dosage, I felt super energetic and very focused while at my gym.

my periods had gone a muck and my appetite was totally numb.

Since going 1/2 way off the med I was talking about, now I have experienced a few changes.

My darn period has returned and I have an appetite, which I hate.....

I lied, and I don't have a life, or Even a friggen Fiancee. I LIED. OK!!!!

My EX is dead. He left me with a FRIGGEN life of Guilt over his poor choice in breaking up and moving to the land of the Golden Girls. He thought he was soooo much better than me dammit!!!!! So he upped and moved his ass to a lil yuppy town just to act better than us all here in the Urbs!!!

Then his mother, 10 yrs after we had broken up, sends me this UPS parcel filled with friggen sty-Rah-foam peanuts and a card inside that told me a very sad thing. that her son had taken his life.

She said he had been found in his new yuppy house with a bullet to his head, as he lay dead.

So much for such a nice, new, yuppy town , that he had moved to.

But she waited to tell me this at Christmas, so when I opened the box I thought she was sending me a gift or Something. She said he had died in September. But didn't Shock me emotionally until My lovely Holiday/Christmas break from work....OK, so I was very STRESSED in 2004. NOT a GOOD year for me!!!

This is a total paradigm shift for a, " Total Body Weight Controlling Lolly." I feel so Miserable growing old so soon, and having had so much trauma in my life already. I am ANXIOUAS to ever start a NEW dating relationship ever again. I put so much into my last one all for that , "Ah Ha Experience!!!!! No Thank You!!!!!

This is why I have resorted to feeling a need for ,"Total Control" I suppose???

I hate to see the Dr. The wait is too long, and I would just pick up useless germs in the lobby area while waiting to see the Dr. Then I would really be sick, and you know now CA has the latest epidemic. It's here and NOW!!!

The only other bad thing about this anti-anxiety med is that i keep forgetting to brush and floss my teeth.

I remember but its always hours after a meal or a full fledged bulimic binge. Oh well, gotta set an alarm clock after meals i spose?????I have 1 last filling to endure at the dentist. Had 4 cavities in the last 6 months too.

Cant brush too hard or the gums recede, like a Catch 22..: " You get cavities from Not brushing, and ugly gum recession from brushing too enthusiastically.....!"
    Last edited by 1Bluerose68; 10-03-2014 at 10:25 PM. Reason: My OCD