Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

The only time I dont have anxiety is at night

When I wake up I get this nervousy chest feeling, then I get super anxious throughout the day with my heart rate around 90-120 bpm and palpitations and restlessness. Then right around 8pm-ish I finally start feeling relaxed and relief with a heart rate of like 55. It's like this pretty much everyday. Does anyone else have anxiety like this? I lost my job and band due to GAD but at least I can sleep at night which is nice haha.

Quote Originally Posted by nobot87 View Post
    When I wake up I get this nervousy chest feeling, then I get super anxious throughout the day with my heart rate around 90-120 bpm and palpitations and restlessness. Then right around 8pm-ish I finally start feeling relaxed and relief with a heart rate of like 55. It's like this pretty much everyday. Does anyone else have anxiety like this? I lost my job and band due to GAD but at least I can sleep at night which is nice haha.
    Hello,

Heart rate of 55? Mine's about 100 when I'm relaxed!

Edit: I just downloaded an app that measures your heart rate and mine is actually 65-70. My exercise bike lies! So 55 is good

My anxiety is worst in the morning and best at night as well (unless I have something stressful the next day). This all sounds pretty normal for an anxious person.

All the best
    Gypsy
    Last edited by gypsylee; 09-17-2014 at 12:43 AM.
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer