Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

i just want to hurt myself half the time

I haven't been doing so well lately. Half the time I feel terrible about myself and just think I deserve to waste time and hurt myself whether it be beating cutting bruising burning, whatever. Not emotionally, just physically.
    I'm twisted like an Rubiks cube.
    Add me as a friend on here to talk..
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Go to link below to see me and Esme.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

https://image.ibb.co/gCKsxq/33816540-807220306145297-7328234837234417664-n.jpg

Do you take any medication or do you see a therapist? Self injury is something that you need to talk to someone about.

Quote Originally Posted by superchick22684 View Post
    Do you take any medication or do you see a therapist? Self injury is something that you need to talk to someone about.
    I second that!
    Hope for the best...

E-Man
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.

It is unclear whether you are depressed or suffer Borderline PD. You need to see a psychologist. Not a psychiatrist, they will brush you off saying that you dont really suffer a mental illness that is treatable. Best of luck.

Hey Sazco - I find I beat myself up out of pure frustration without thought of how I do it or how I will end up looking, however when my daughter used to cut herself, I believe whilst also out of frustration a deep sense of sadness spawned from a number of things - like rejection at school, being constantly misunderstood and despised be her peers and so on ... led to a visual display of calling out for help and or simply making a statement without wanting help ... also it seemed popular on facebook with a lot of cutters taking photos on so on ... the latter discernment on my part can be a little more complex than that, however my attempt here is simply to acknowledge different angle on how so many of us hurt ourselves as we do.

More often than not, it stems from abuse coming from elsewhere and manifests with sufferers abusing themselves. Classic casymtoms for clinical professionals to DX, but they don't really know the details as we ourselves do therfore they make so many mis diagnosis's and or a quick to give meds when not needed and on the other scale - don't give them when they may be needed.

Too much info - I know ... and that's another thing ... especially young ones have trouble with, is processing all this BS - all the pressures, expectations and so on -

Sorry your having a hard time with it. Try to pick a form of hitting out that does not further stigmatize ... Humans have a habit of picking on the weak ... Visual queues only make it worse ... even tats can have you put in the unused corner box, although the world is kind of screwed up there with young THUGS dressed in uniform with Tats and Young Gun Sunnys used to throw the miss fits around - Today's Law enforcers ... quite ironic how some of them get about.
    __________________________________________________ ___

Hang in there mate - see if you can find someone to talk too ... about the shit thats feeding your depression and weighing you down like so.

Use these forum boards to sound off! _ Rant or Rave ... you don't have to sound like you know what your talking about or have some kind of polished post ...

Being told to see someone is not the helpful at times - especially when we don't trust anyone or want to be with anyone - Forums are good for that kind of thing. People mean well - and if you have someone to see and you feel like it - go for it, however not everyone is in that position and again ......... seeing another person may be the last thing they need.

Hang in there - reaching out can be a bit of a skill ... one that even the most well adjusted types still need learning.

Lets us know how you go ...
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    Hey Sazco - I find I beat myself up out of pure frustration without thought of how I do it or how I will end up looking, however when my daughter used to cut herself, I believe whilst also out of frustration a deep sense of sadness spawned from a number of things - like rejection at school, being constantly misunderstood and despised be her peers and so on ... led to a visual display of calling out for help and or simply making a statement without wanting help ... also it seemed popular on facebook with a lot of cutters taking photos on so on ... the latter discernment on my part can be a little more complex than that, however my attempt here is simply to acknowledge different angle on how so many of us hurt ourselves as we do.

More often than not, it stems from abuse coming from elsewhere and manifests with sufferers abusing themselves. Classic casymtoms for clinical professionals to DX, but they don't really know the details as we ourselves do therfore they make so many mis diagnosis's and or a quick to give meds when not needed and on the other scale - don't give them when they may be needed.

Too much info - I know ... and that's another thing ... especially young ones have trouble with, is processing all this BS - all the pressures, expectations and so on -

Sorry your having a hard time with it. Try to pick a form of hitting out that does not further stigmatize ... Humans have a habit of picking on the weak ... Visual queues only make it worse ... even tats can have you put in the unused corner box, although the world is kind of screwed up there with young THUGS dressed in uniform with Tats and Young Gun Sunnys used to throw the miss fits around - Today's Law enforcers ... quite ironic how some of them get about.
    __________________________________________________ ___

Hang in there mate - see if you can find someone to talk too ... about the shit thats feeding your depression and weighing you down like so.

Use these forum boards to sound off! _ Rant or Rave ... you don't have to sound like you know what your talking about or have some kind of polished post ...

Being told to see someone is not the helpful at times - especially when we don't trust anyone or want to be with anyone - Forums are good for that kind of thing. People mean well - and if you have someone to see and you feel like it - go for it, however not everyone is in that position and again ......... seeing another person may be the last thing they need.

Hang in there - reaching out can be a bit of a skill ... one that even the most well adjusted types still need learning.

Lets us know how you go ...
    Thanks everyone for your comments and replies.
    Meds: klonopin .5 once morning and night. peroxetine 80mg once in morning. propranolol 80mgs three times a day. amytriptaline 25mgs once at night.
    We do pick on the weak, I was picked on, now I just pick on everyone without even really listening to the things I say which ends up in pushing people away.
    Since that day I posted this I haven't gotten frustrated enough to hurt myself in any other way then smoking cigarettes. Which I'm cutting down on as I type this.
    I believe I should talk to someone, I can any day of the week tbh.
    But I'm going to make an appointment Monday. My life is so busy I don't usually have time to dwell anymore, but when I do I make mistakes because I'm not paying attention to the present. That is something I am working on too. I made a list of goals, they're in my iphone as well as in my notebook. I'm going to accomplish every single goal on this list and when I complete one I'll add one more, doing this makes me feel good and keeps me busy and in the present.
    Most the time I'm day dreaming. Not a good thing if you ask me.
    I'm twisted like an Rubiks cube.
    Add me as a friend on here to talk..

Go to link below to see me and Esme.

https://image.ibb.co/gCKsxq/33816540-807220306145297-7328234837234417664-n.jpg