Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Unbearable Morning Sickness?

Hello,

Before I start, I have seen a doctor and got blood tests for thyroid / testosterone, inflammatory response, vitamin D deficiency (Though I don't know if they were testing the right thing). My anxiety has been with me for about a year. About a month ago, I started waking up with the worst morning sickness describable (I'm a male, so it's not pregnancy -.-).

Symptoms:

Extreme achy muscles.
    Nausea
    Slightly dizzy
    Easily excited but not necessarily anxious.
    restless.

I'm afraid of a misdiagnosis, because it feels extremely serious and I just want some things to suggest to my Dr. the next time I go in. If I get up it starts to fade, but doesn't fade completely. If I were to wake up till it were almost completely gone, go back to sleep for an hour and wake up again, it's back FULL FORCE. It is extremely frustrating and I don't quite understand the reason it's happening. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I literally feel so sick and painful in the morning.

You're describing anxiety. You've had tests done, if need be go in for stomach tests to rule out anything else causing nausea. It's not pregnancy so that's good! Take care of what you need with the doc. In the meantime stick around and read up on anxiety.
    My threads for you
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?29523-Overcoming-your-anxiety-The-guide-to-living

http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?29663-The-positive-symptom-idea

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Storch View Post
    Hello,

Before I start, I have seen a doctor and got blood tests for thyroid / testosterone, inflammatory response, vitamin D deficiency (Though I don't know if they were testing the right thing). My anxiety has been with me for about a year. About a month ago, I started waking up with the worst morning sickness describable (I'm a male, so it's not pregnancy -.-).

Symptoms:

Extreme achy muscles.
    Nausea
    Slightly dizzy
    Easily excited but not necessarily anxious.
    restless.

I'm afraid of a misdiagnosis, because it feels extremely serious and I just want some things to suggest to my Dr. the next time I go in. If I get up it starts to fade, but doesn't fade completely. If I were to wake up till it were almost completely gone, go back to sleep for an hour and wake up again, it's back FULL FORCE. It is extremely frustrating and I don't quite understand the reason it's happening. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I literally feel so sick and painful in the morning.
    How do you feel about the loss of your brother? Also the morning sickness is tied in to the feeling of a hangover, you understand. You have a deep connection with your mother, in certain terms they are sympathy pains, but there is much more to it. You feel what she feels. More later, let's get back to your brother. The restlessness in the body, reflects the restlessness of the mind, especially during dreaming, although you may not remember most of them, because some are painful and you are avoiding the mental connection. (Awareness). However the body feels them for a short while after you wake.

Now, to understand your current state, you must make the psychological connection between the way you feel, and your family. Even now you feel pangs when you think about the experiences over the years. But you must feel them, because the way toward health is in there.

Your stored trauma will not show in bloodwork you see. Where a clean bill of health will frustrate you more than say, if they found something you could pinpoint. Now, that wouldn't matter because the origins are in the psyche, and intuitively you know it. You just haven't faced it.

I will be back soon. See what you can write out, and be open, feel it. If not here than in your own journal, either way, get in touch with your feelings. A good beginning for you.
    Last edited by Im-Suffering; 09-09-2014 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Im-Suffering View Post
    How do you feel about the loss of your brother? Also the morning sickness is tied in to the feeling of a hangover, you understand. You have a deep connection with your mother, in certain terms they are sympathy pains, but there is much more to it. You feel what she feels. More later, let's get back to your brother. The restlessness in the body, reflects the restlessness of the mind, especially during dreaming, although you may not remember most of them, because some are painful and you are avoiding the mental connection. (Awareness). However the body feels them for a short while after you wake.

Now, to understand your current state, you must make the psychological connection between the way you feel, and your family. Even now you feel pangs when you think about the experiences over the years. But you must feel them, because the way toward health is in there.

Your stored trauma will not show in bloodwork you see. Where a clean bill of health will frustrate you more than say, if they found something you could pinpoint. Now, that wouldn't matter because the origins are in the psyche, and intuitively you know it. You just haven't faced it.

I will be back soon. See what you can write out, and be open, feel it. If not here than in your own journal, either way, get in touch with your feelings. A good beginning for you.
    While I'm clean of any substance, I'm not sure what you mean by hangover. I appreciate you taking the time to write this, though I can't express how much pain i've let through for the loss of my brother, and my mother... I've cried myself dry. I feel I'm in touch with my emotions, but this, this anxiety, this pain, it doesn't feel connected.

I might be stubborn, but how can anxiety make your muscles ACHE worse than if you have the flu. I am trying to accept it's anxiety, but nothing I do to combat the anxiety fixes any of these F#*ing problems. I am going insane. I will never lead a normal life, I just want some relief, which is why I came to these forums. I'm an idiot for doing so, because everyone can clearly see I'm just insane and hopeless if I can't even realize whats going on.

I'm trying so hard. I don't know where to go now. Psychologists, Therapists, Doctors, things that haven't helped me, why would they help me now. I am coming undone.

Why the mornings.... I can handle the anxiety I had, but now the mornings make me feel so lost and sick and scared. What happened to cause this new symptom and how can I combat it..?
    Last edited by Cody Storch; 09-09-2014 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Storch View Post
    While I'm clean of any substance, I'm not sure what you mean by hangover. I appreciate you taking the time to write this, though I can't express how much pain i've let through for the loss of my brother, and my mother... I've cried myself dry. I feel I'm in touch with my emotions, but this, this anxiety, this pain, it doesn't feel connected.

I might be stubborn, but how can anxiety make your muscles ACHE worse than if you have the flu. I am trying to accept it's anxiety, but nothing I do to combat the anxiety fixes any of these F#*ing problems. I am going insane. I will never lead a normal life, I just want some relief, which is why I came to these forums. I'm an idiot for doing so, because everyone can clearly see I'm just insane and hopeless if I can't even realize whats going on.

I'm trying so hard. I don't know where to go now. Psychologists, Therapists, Doctors, things that haven't helped me, why would they help me now. I am coming undone.
    No Cody, your in the right place, my dear friend. Just where you need to be. Yes, the stress from the anxiety does cause your symptoms. I feel them too !

Just crying, is not releasing Cody. Releasing is a conscious decision. The decision that it's ok. None of it was/is your fault. Because you see yourself as weak, hopeless, and insane (idiot) tells me you have not released the pain. Sure you felt it, but no one ever told you how to let it go. If you would have told me, "I am special, I am loved, and am hopeful, and expect great things for myself, my life is meaningful" then you reached the mark.

Your life is meaningful, hopeful, and full of promise, if you don't believe that, then there is work left to do. Do not cry yourself out, reason with the emotions, sit down and have a chat with your brother in your imagination, ask him what he sees for the rest of your life. Ask if you can let him go.

Release, release, release, until the pain is replaced with promise. The mornings are a reflection of the fearful dreaming, the unreleased emotions, the spiritual connections in the dreams, the sorrow, the guilt. The mornings represent the time of day when the world comes alive, and you simply don't want to, you fight it. Now, listen to what I am saying, I know you are wound up tightly.

Your body is an expression of your thoughts, weak, hopeless, insane, and it has an idiot in charge. Better to learn this now, than in a year after 50 more doctors and a clean bill of health. Then you will come back and tell me ...."please continue with what you were saying"

The mother, the father, the girlfriend, there is much here to investigate and release, small steps.

Stick around Cody. There's more for you here.
    Last edited by Im-Suffering; 09-09-2014 at 12:31 PM.

You had survived terrible loss, and this is grieving. Your body and mind is one. I am really sorry it happened to you. Do not regret coming here. We have many people who will help you somehow. Sometimes to be with no judgmental people around gives the relieve.
    Stop trying so hard, let you be you. I am sorry if this is difficult to understand. English is my second language. You must start to love yourself and meditation will help you. It helps everyone, try it please. The symptoms are awful and I wonder if you had a blood test on presence of hyplori bacteria in stomach? it is just simple blood test. Your symptoms were mine years ago. I had it from morning to night....
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore