Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

PANIC DISORDER ADVICE? please help

I get panic attacks when i am stressed and overloaded with schoolwork or when I am sick but lately I've been getting smaller ones whenever I think about or encounter these things:

my boyfriend's parents
    my boyfriend leaving for the military,
    forgetting me or falling in love with someone else
    drinking alcohol, smoking
    eating something that could be dirty/uncooked
    missing washing my face twice a day,
    being broke, having no money
    doing poorly on an assignment or in a class
    being left alone to eat, drive alone or go out without company

what is wrong with me?? My friends do not understand and neither do I... how do I fix this? I cannot control these phobias

Try to talk to a counselor if you can.

Welcome to the forum.

Anxiety is a thought orientated process in the mind. You fear things on an irrational level and succumb to those fears leading to hundreds of symptoms that can become physical in nature. Making it hard to believe that anxiety can be a "mental thing". I assure you that is what it is. Nothing is wrong with you, and if that fear is to be had as it is with many people then go to your doctor to alleviate such fears.

I have a thread in my signature which I have written. I highly advise you read it to understand what you're dealing with. And welcome to becoming a better you
    My threads for you
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?29523-Overcoming-your-anxiety-The-guide-to-living

http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?29663-The-positive-symptom-idea

Quote Originally Posted by Scopehypnosis View Post
    The first thing to do for yourself is work with good relaxation to reduce tension and build a mind body relaxation response. This is scientifically identified to alter the expression of some DNA. Not ones with music but proper therapy relaxation. My site will have a free download in the next few weeks scopehypnosis.com There have been over 3000 studies done to show that relaxation improves wellness. I am sure there are things out there for you that will make a positive difference for you.
    I agree !!! Scopehypnosis post when the downloads become available please
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore