Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Lightheadedness, Dizziness..HELP ME PLEASE

Hi everyone my name is Ricardo

So lately I've been having like the worst anxiety symptoms IMO, I pm constantly dizzy or lightheaded and I'm scared, anyone have this p, anyone can help me?
    Also every time I go to bed my body jerks before falling asleep, I'm only 20 years old and always thinking I'm gonna die, I don't want to live like this, help please!
    With the dizziness and lightheadedness is simply, I'm walking or seating and when I turn my head I feel weird and then I start getting panicky and don't know what to do? Please help me or share just want my life back

Would definitely recommend a visit to a doctor in this case, could be many different causes.
    The first step in getting your life back friend.

Enduronman
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have the same thing, only when I go to my no-go zones though :/

Twitching is a common thing when falling asleep but a doc. appointment always helps reassure the mind, most of the time.
    " it is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt ", Mark Twain.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick08 View Post
    Hi everyone my name is Ricardo

So lately I've been having like the worst anxiety symptoms IMO, I pm constantly dizzy or lightheaded and I'm scared, anyone have this p, anyone can help me?
    Also every time I go to bed my body jerks before falling asleep, I'm only 20 years old and always thinking I'm gonna die, I don't want to live like this, help please!
    With the dizziness and lightheadedness is simply, I'm walking or seating and when I turn my head I feel weird and then I start getting panicky and don't know what to do? Please help me or share just want my life back
    I agree with the replies to go and see a doctor, just to put your mind at rest. That being said, light headedness and dizziness is very common for an anxiety disorder, it's something I struggle with on a daily basis.