Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hi Anne, I am definitely straight, there is no confusion about that, but as a scientist understand that all mammals will have bi-sexual relations for many reasons, from pleasure to dominance; which is why we are still the same, it would be a strange man or woman who didn't realise that after seeing it so prolifically in nature and not realise we are the same.

I have met some beautiful women over the last 10+ years but none of them have had anywhere near the same effect this one has, but I am not naive, I know out of all the woman among the 7 billlion people on the planet there will be ones I am attracted to in the same way, just not met one of them till her.

Everyone is unique. I had meet some of that people, and I had never met another one like him or them. sometimes is difficult to get the same attraction as before, maybe due the maturity, and changes in way of seeing the world.
    I had met one who is still the most intellectually stimulating man on this world. To have the feeling just once and never repeat them again is more than normal for me. I believe in soul mates )
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Am glad to say I wasn't sad today, didn't think about it much as was helping a friend in their garden and am about to go for a dive which will blow all my cobwebs out, the one thing that helps me with my anxiety ironically enough.

I don't really get out much so meeting people is a serious issue, and to meet someone I feel comfortable around is even harder as they are few and far between, I hate having to plan things ahead of time to control my anxieties but for once am glad for it.