Hey I'm Paul 28 from Glasgow, I just need people too talk to about how bad my anxiety has become. I have this feeling if something is wrong with me then I have an illness and i get totally worried about it.

recently I have got sore hands and straight away I was on google researching and because of this ALS ice bucket challenge I have convinced myself I have MND. I dont know what too do or who too turn too. I started by having sore hands, no I have a sore leg like tightness, a sore shoulder and tingleness in my mouth and tongue. This is driving me out of my mind I can think properly, I cant sleep, I'm getting emotional looking at my kids as if I have a terminal illness and the thought of me dying and leaving them cuts me up so deep. I was at the doctors today she doesnt seem overly too concerned, I mentioned i seen MND on the internet and she told me not too worry as google has the worst case scenario. But I have it in my head i'm dying from MND. I dont know if my extreme anxiety is playing tricks on my mind making me think that every little tingle, pain, stiffness, is caused by this.

Please can someone just offer me some advise or something this is tearing me apart inside with worry.

Thank you.