Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: I got some Sun!

I got some Sun!

Todays Sunshine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt6PL-6X7u0

PS - Dahila ... My wife is coming to help with with my camera gear whilst I do two shoots for a bit of pocket money tomorrow, and possibly more work down the track. I let you know how that goes. Don't mind saying how nervous I am. Part and parcel of why I'm still here I guess.

Hope all is well with you all.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Thank you so much for that awesome video. I must show it to my hubby, I bet he would love it. It is like flying)
    Good luck and you will be fine, you are so talented you can do it with closed eyes. I will wait for the results. Please, tell us how it went. Greetings to L
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Not trying to invade your post but that video really cool. I'm afraid of flying and heights so I love watching videos like that because I can get the birds eye view without having to cause myself anxiety by getting on a plane or climbing up tons of stairs in a tall building.

superchick here on public forums there is not invading of someones threads. ) the video is so cool, more people should see it. I believe it was the intention to post it here) for everyone to enjoy it!
    I am also afraid of flying and heights and it gives me a bust in self confidence to watch movies like that
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Lovely video Dave I really enjoyed it keep them coming
    "Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Unknown

Howdy do all. I think if i saw one of those buzzing around my place i might have to take a shot or two at it ( you know how us yanks are ) Inside joke there that Ponder will get. I really do like it so until i become rich and famous i must live vicariously through you.
    " it is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt ", Mark Twain.

Awesome video :-D Cheers!

Your most welcome

I was still learning to fly it then. Those devices give a really great perspective.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Dave.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/