Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I do agree that anxiety causes dizziness, but It is Important to exclude the other problems.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Hazel Rain View Post
    I have spent countless nights looking up ear problems and anxiety. It is beyond weird that when anxious, your body can make you feel like you have an ear infection, among other things.
    It really isn't that strange. I must admit that I looked it up in the past month, because I was concerned that my dizziness wasn't anxiety. After days of research and typing in my symptoms on my usual websites, because I am a serious hypochondriac (getting better now), I found out that the dizziness and the balance issues were caused by anxiety. Even so, it is always better to go to a doctor, even if its nothing. You could have an ear infection for example, making your balance issues a bit worse. It happened to me before and I noticed a big difference afterwards. You have the right to ask questions and the right to get medical advice, so let a doctor put your mind at rest