Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Zoloft at 50 mg and Clonazepam twice a day.. very very sleepy. Anyone else?

I've been taking Zoloft now for about three weeks for depression and the clonazepam aka klonipin to help with anxiety.
    I literally feel like I'm going to fall asleep all the time now.
    What do I do?

Once the Zoloft kicks in (which is usually at 6 to 8 weeks) try cutting back on the Klonipin. Take the Zoloft at night. The klonipin
    may be what is making you feel so sleepy all the time.

I also am going through bouts of sleepiness.Some days i have energy other days i am a zombie. Keep it up i am sure it will get better, I also take mine at night so i get most side effects through the night while i sleep.

I'm on 50mg of zoloft and clonazepam twice a day also. I feel tired but I also feel great that my panic attacks are under control. I'm just on day 6 of taking the zoloft. But I take it right before I go to bed. Only side effects I'm feeling is the upset stomach. I can deal with that

The first time I took 1 mg of Klonopin, I slept for almost 24 hours straight. It certainly makes you sleepy. Maybe try cutting them in half? That's what I do now when anxiety is not too bad. When my anxiety is at an all time high, I can take the full 2 mg a day and not feel sleepy. That means the medicine is actually being put to use. Talk to your doctor before you make any changes, though.