Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Is it normal to get attacks while medicated?

I've been on meds for almost a year now... I have good days and bad days but I still get panic attacks.... Is it normal to still get them this often or should I be switching my meds??? Help!!

Yes I think you need to talk to doc. Panic attacks should not be strong or often on meds. They still happen but not as strong
    Nice to see you lexiii
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Yes I think you need to talk to doc. Panic attacks should not be strong or often on meds. They still happen but not as strong Nice to see you lexiii

Thanks for the reply ... Def not as strong or long lasting but still sucks and I hate it UGH!!!!!! Will this ever end

I've been on meds for a while now and still get a panic attack every now and then.

Lexii have you think about meditation? If not meditation maybe guided meditation? It will help u to get rid of that panic attacks , of course you need to continue the meds, but meditation helps with it.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Lexii have you think about meditation? If not meditation maybe guided meditation? It will help u to get rid of that panic attacks , of course you need to continue the meds, but meditation helps with it.
    How do I get into meditation

well for the easiest check my thread "Guided meditation" i put a lot of links there. It is very easy to do when someone is telling you what to do. When you learn that you will eventually do it yourself
    guided meditation
    click the blue guided meditation. It helps me a lot and many people find it helpful also)
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore