Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Am I going crazy?

Hi!
    I'm on vacation about 500 miles from my house for the next two weeks. I've been coming here every since I was born, and I never feel anxious this year, but this year I do. I have my friend with me and I'm here with my parents, and there's no reason to be anxious, but for some reason I am. I feel really anxious and I feel like crying for no reason, and I don't even feel like going to the beach or doing anything. My OCD is really bothering me, as I'm really afraid that I'm depressed or that I'm going to go crazy while we're down here. How can I forget about this and enjoy? I just don't feel like I normally do, and I don't feel any excitement. What do I do? Should I be worried? I feel like I'm going crazy I'm really scared that I'll have an emotional breakdown
    Last edited by savingkie; 06-27-2014 at 05:14 PM.

No you are not going crazy or anything of the sort. You are experiencing heightened anxiety which is not unusual for someone who has experienced anxiety.

From what you have written you are becoming anxious because you suspect you may be depressed and are in a way predicting/anticipating that you will have an emotional breakdown. By predicting these things you are providing the fuel for the anxiety and feeding the "cycle"

The best advice I can give you is to try live in the current moment and not have your mind in the future predicting things. Take things one second at a time. If you have a great experience then you address it in that moment and the same applies if you have a bad one.

Hello,
    my friend this is sign of minor emotion down attack, you just need to make yourself engage in such activity which you love to do anytime. And take rest and meal time to time...