Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    Hey Cully,

Question for you... You've spent some time in Scotland.... Do you know what "mealy pudding" is? There is a British shop nearby and my husband and I stopped in. He likes haggis, I despise the stuff but went in to get some for him. Well, I left him to his own divices and sure enough he grabbed mealy pudding from the freezer rather than haggis.

Just wondering if you knew? The ladies in the shop weren't very helpful when I went back today to get the haggis.

My post duplicated and I couldn't delete it sorry :-/
    Last edited by petrified; 07-21-2014 at 04:54 PM.

Hi pam sorry for butting in but mealy pudding or white pudding as we call it in northumberland is yummy.
    I find it tastes like spicy sausage. It's similar to black pudding in taste just isn't made with blood.
    It does have oats in though.
    It's really hard to get here now so I'm well jealous hehe.

Hi Hannah!

Wonderful to see you! Missed you girl. How have you been?

Thanks for the info. Now, how do I cook it?

I wonder why it is hard for you to come by? I figure what I got was homemade here but you never know, it may have been imported.

Any suggestions what would make a meal for Scott?

Thanks my friend!

Just thought I would pop in to say hi! Guess everyone is busy with life, no one around yesterday.

Cool and cloudy day here, good day for an afternoon nap! Not really feeling very energetic.

Dahila, Cully & John , I hope you are all keeping well.

Bye for now!

I guess forum is dead, the ............ killed it............There is no one to greet the new comers(
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Well I'm still around haha

The forum would be much better if more people were active.....
    What you think, you become

People would be more active if there was less praying and quoting bible on this forum Joe) the other words ; less bull shit
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I agree. For non - religious people, preaching on a forum like this will deter them from posting.
    What you think, you become

Hi guys I am still here! I went out last night to try and get some bird shots with my camera. When I returned I meant to get on here just to see what was happening but tiredness got the better of me. It has become very quiet on the forum! I must admit not the vibrant friendly place it once was, I hope this thread does'nt become a religious debate we have been left in peace so far. Pam on the white pudding thing I am afraid I don't know much about it although I do remember it being served in chip shops, I never tried it I much prefer a nice piece of cod with my chips. You can't beat fish and chips by the sea half for me and half for the gulls.
    It's good to see there area few people here perhaps things will pick up again, I had better post a picture then make a nice cup of tea.