Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

New member and need advise

Well this is my first time every being on a forum and my first time ever talking openly about my anxiety and panic attacks.
    I am 22 years old and have been struggling with terrible panic attacks for as long as I can remember, even at a very young age I was a very nervous child. I have tried everything possible to get some kind of control on my anxiety but nothing has helped me and I am terrified of taking medications.
    I just started my first job ever and have been a complete wreck since my first day. As soon as I get home I start crying uncontrollably and am unable to calm down for hours, then I am unable to eat or sleep. I actually dread going back to work as today is my first day off. I am terrified, but I don't want to let my boyfriend down and my family is so proud of me I just don't want to fail them...I don't know what to do.

Welcome to the forum, great job on being open about your panic attacks.
    You're not alone, everyone here is battling anxiety and many are full of good advice and fresh perspective.
    I hope you find the answers you're looking for.
    Best wishes.
    Even after years of circling the same waters, it's possible to find a way to shore.