I am currently taking care of my nephew and he likes to take my cats outside *I live in a small town* while they were out there today, one of them found a baby bunny in some tall grass and beat it up pretty good. My nephew discovered it and came to tell me that one of the cats killed a mouse. So I went to look right away and realized it wasn't a mouse but wasn't sure what it was at first. I looked it over and seen that the lill guy was bleeding pretty good and hardly moving. So, I was brought up in the life style of old fashioned, back in the sticks type were nature is cruel sometimes.. so I decided to put the poor guy out of its misery and do it grandpas way and clunk it over its head. *I feel guilty just saying that* so, well... I did it and somehow one of the legs got broken pretty good.. and just the thought of this all and hurting the lill guy is really getting to me. *Lill bunny did get a decent barrial*

Basically, I feel absolutely horrible and I need to get it out. I am an animal lover too, so that makes it worse. Well, im half past out on ambien right now so I better shush.