Really worried at the moment..I had a panic attack today at my local gym(I've had anxiety for four years now, and haven't had an episode in almost 2 yrs now.) which me and my workout partner go to. We were going through our usual workout routine deadlifts/incline etc. until we moved onto triceps extensions using a fly machine. We were hitting our reps and then goofed off and started challenging how much weight we could pull over our heads. We both then went to the highest weight ( which by no means should we be doing at our level) and as I'm pulling down I all of the sudden feel an overwhelming feeling of stress, fear, panic, and confusion come over me like I was knocked upside the head. So as this happens I automatically see a change in his view like he was panicking ( don't know if we both had a panic attack or if I was acting delirious) which led me to panic even more and as this happens his gf shows up to pick him up and I made a fool of myself trying to be polite and give the bud some protein powder which I spilt as I was shaking after my episode with the two beautiful desk girls right there...It was overwhelming quick and scary. Idk if my blood stopped flowing to my brain while lifting without breathing( a common mistake I make) or if I just had a P.A. Any Doctors with opinions? I'm fine now but I know a panic attack when It happens and its not cool. At all. Any insight on what else it could of been? Thanks