Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Names

Forum Names

What is the background behind your forum username?

My favourite season is Fall/Autumn and Halloween happens to be one of my favourite Holiday's, so Pumpkin seemed like a fitting username for me
    Last edited by Pumpkin; 05-31-2014 at 01:49 AM.

I was petrified of everything when I first came on here. I was petrified to sleep, eat or go anywhere. My anxiety had me really bad.
    That's the basis of my forum name :-)

Hannah

emet is short for one of my main phobias and soph is short for sophie which is my name so emetsoph ahah:P

My forum name is based off of a band that I used to listen to and a random arrangement of numbers at the end.

I also forgot to mention that I love pumpkin pie!! and almost every other type too haha, but who doesn't?

It's just a short version of my name

The username "Joe" was taken so I chose "Joe.". It's my name.

I wanted something that incorporated my name, but it was taken. So I went random with it because when I deal with my anxiety I feel like I forget how to just relax and breathe

Sorry to bring an older topic back to the top but I figured why not answer it. I really only have two names I use on the internet and I wanted to keep anonymous. So I sat and thought about what name to use. I have always wanted to be a creative/ artistic person but I just do not "have it". So the opposite of someone who has creative genious would be someone who has creative ineptitude.

creative ineptitude I like your post very much but the color is killing me, it is not really good for forums...Try to keep something easier to read.
    My nick is a combination of, kind of combination of my real name and last name and with some additions. It sound exotic so I like it
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore