Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: My Aims...

Red face My Aims...

Hi all,
    My names Matt and i have suffered from anxiety for 5 years. I am the owner of an idea for a social enterprise in Birmingham UK. The name of this idea is helping hand hence my screen name and I aim to shear my knowledge and experiences of dealing with anxiety in the hopes of providing some support to suffers like me. Eventually i want to organize some group meetings in Birmingham to help people who suffer from anxiety local to me. So far i have been helping a few members on chat already. So if you see me online don't be afraid to say hello i don't judge and i don't bite.

I think what you're doing is great and many people would benefit from getting to know others that share similar experiences with anxiety. I'm from Canada so this obviously isn't something I can attend but i'm hoping Helping Hand is a success

Thank-you for your kind words. The key thing is as a community of people affected by this often mysterious affliction we come together and we learn from each others shared experiences.

Hi there this sounds like a wonderful idea to me I would love to visit something like this. I am sure it will help with the isolation brought on by this condition.