Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Need some help/encouragement

Hello. I graduated university a little earlier in December. I also just completed the Disney College Program. I got back almost two weeks ago. I have no job leads and feel really depressed. I live with my grandma and earlier this morning she asked me when I would go out and get interviews. When she said that I wanted to break down and cry. She is making it seem like it's extremely easy to just get an interview. I don't have a driver's license and have no money to pay for lessons. I have student loans that require repayment very soon. My mother took the money that I was going to use for repayment for about a year. I have some friends, but I can tell that they are bored with me since I'm very conservative. So they really never invite me anywhere. I just feel like a big loser. I know I'm only 21 but the stress of life has already gotten to me. i just don't know what I'm going to do. I also suck at interviews. It's hard for me to describe myself while being interviewed, I am more of a person who can just prove my skills while on the job. I don't know exactly what I'm looking for by posting this, but maybe some encouragement. At the moment I feel really alone.

You need to relax for starters. I have given several interviews in the last several years and you just need to relax the best you can. Interviewers know that your nervouse so do the best you can at hiding it and you will do fine.
    There is a video that you should watch on this forum it is in the thread called HEALTH ANXIETY EXPOSED ( not saying that you have a health anxiety but it pertains to you ) If i find it i will link it for you.

You need to relax for starters. I have given several interviews in the last several years and you just need to relax the best you can. Interviewers know that your nervous so do the best you can at hiding it and you will do fine.
    There is a video that you should watch on this forum it is in the thread called HEALTH ANXIETY EXPOSED ( not saying that you have a health anxiety but it pertains to you ) If i find it i will link it for you. Found it on page 6 of the thread. it's 20 min. long Amy Cuddy: Your body language shapes who you are ...
    ► 21:03► 21:03
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks...
    YouTuberth it and watch until the end.

Finding a new job is hard for everyone! Just try to do it a little at a time. Say for example you'll fill out one application per day and just try to do as much as you an each day. This is tough for people at any age, but once you get a job, like you say, you can prove yourself. If possible, try to get any job because then you can interview for other jobs. For some reason, people like to hire someone away from someplace else they are working.