Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 100 happy days

#8 had a little bit of a tough day with anxious feelings I just think it's all the stress. But I'm happy as one of the coaches resigned today.

I've mastered more loom band bracelets I can now make a star burst one and a dream catcher one haha.

Dorrie that's lovely and definitely something to be happy about.

Pam I'm pleased things are starting to get a little easier, just keep reminding yourself it's little baby steps.

Hannah

#9 it's my husbands birthday today so was great giving him his presents and spoiling him.

my son was back to school today and had a fab day. He is going on a school trip tomorrow so is very excited about that.

I had a good shift at work too.

So glad you had a good day Hannah,

#7 went to clinic today, was having pains in my calf and stressed over what was going on. The doc I saw assured me it wasn't a clot so now I'm happy and can relax.

Otherwise, a soso day. Not horrific, but not great either.

#5 My little boy graduated from Cub Scouts. Next week, he starts back to Karate.

Hannah, I'm glad asshole got suspended. Those trophies our kids get, are a once in a lifetime thing. Shame on him. Yeah for them kicking him to the curb. Happy B-Day to your hubby.
    So glad you had a nice day.
    Pam, not moved yet. Won't move until two more weeks. We're looking though. It's fun, but frustrating finding one, to be told its already been taken!! Damn It!! Lol. I sure hope you get to feeling better. Love you too you sweet thing you.
    Dee Dee, My thumbs STAY UP for you honey. Hang in there.
    Hun, glad you joined!!! It is fun.
    Love to all, Dorrie

#6 Wow!! I just got off the phone with my 20 yr. old. He just quit his job, and as soon as he gets his paycheck, Friday, he's filling his Mustang up with gas and headed our way,
    To LIVE WITH US!!! Yes!! Now we'll have another child, so NOT a child, lol., living with us. Only until he makes enough money for his own place,,, but,,, will be near us!!!
    I'm soo excited!!!

#10 I had a great day at work yesterday and I eventually managed to get a doctors appointment for my son. They are like gold dust here.

Dorrie you must be very proud :-)

#11 watching benjie my dog playing with his new ball. I really think I have one of the strangest dogs ever. Most dogs want balls thrown for them, not mine he just likes to keep it and hide it. Once he has it there's no taking it off him.