Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 happy days

Was going to take time off this forum as I feel it's really changed. But I'm going to use this place to do my 100 happy days. Hoping its going to help :-) Feel free to join in if you like.

Day #1 I've been helping my sis in law decorate her new house today. I also seen some family I haven't seen in a bit.

I also bought this book

image-3367612080.jpg
    Last edited by petrified; 05-25-2014 at 03:21 PM.

I'm sorry that you feel the forum has changed.

I will keep track of your happy days it's always refreshing to see somebody with a positive outlook and approach.

Thanks Ritch :-)

That's a big shame but I know what you mean I look forward to your happy days.

How do you keep tabs on numbers H? I like the idea
    #1 Planted all annuals on Rock garden, left 5 for the front
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Thanks cully and dahlia.

Dahlia I'm just going to check what my last number was but if I'm doing it daily it should be easy :-)

Gee, hope none of you go.

#2 finished to plant annuals with extremely difficult name, they are bluish, will post on FB the pics when it starts to grow. Hannah I check this one and mine two thread no problem))
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I love this idea Hannah!

So, life has sucked royally for the past 6 days, tried hormone replacement therapy which has made me sick and a wreck. So can't go anywhere but up.

Day 1- happy thing, got an appointment with a naturopath for Wed. Afternoon. Got to get well, and believe better nutrition and the right supplements to be the way to do that.

One thing happy about.

I'm usually the one leading the positive outlook charge, I'm so glad Hannah, John, Cully, Ritch and Dahila have taken over so I can find my positive spirit once again.

Pam

I found a wildflower meadow today that's my idea of gardening! let mother nature do the work. This is enough to make a happy day for me. John I am not leaving I am far too stubborn.

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling so good Pam! I look forward to your resurgence of spirit.
    Last edited by Cullingford; 05-26-2014 at 09:25 AM.