Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorriekeepson23 View Post
    Hey Dee Dee!! A rather late response...sorry...been a bit ill lately. But I read this and started cracking my butt off girl. You use the word friggin!!! I say that all the time. lol. You almost sound like one of us Georgia Peaches!! lol I thought it was cool...we live so far away, and use that same word is just ironic. Keep those thumbs up for me...and I'll keep mine up for you. much love to you, my sweet friend. Dorrie P
    Dorrieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

This thread explodes in 3... 2....1....

Justagirl, why did you delete your posts? I was only semi-joking about the thread turning bad again. Things seem fairly quiet now. I'm sure it will be fine.

Wow, how come everyone's deleting their posts! :O

It's making me look like one of those weird people who spends all day having conversations with themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by jessed03 View Post
    It's making me look like one of those weird people who spends all day having conversations with themselves.
    LOL

Hey, even if you were in fact "one of those weird people who spends all day having conversations with themselves" (which you are certainly not), I'm guilty as charged myself :P

No stress at all and I will answer the question with one word - worse (because I'm not a fan of 'organized religion')
    Last edited by Surfside; 03-01-2015 at 02:35 PM.
    "I have no limits, no filter, no class, no poise. No decorum. Just fun"

Quote Originally Posted by jessed03 View Post
    Justagirl, why did you delete your posts? I was only semi-joking about the thread turning bad again. Things seem fairly quiet now. I'm sure it will be fine.
    HI,

I am sensitive to triggers, and I really don't want to aggravate a wound. Basically I posted that faith has helped me, yes religious legalism has also wounded me.