Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Caffeine

Wink Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fourteen14 View Post
    My favourite ! You can always rely on South America for a quality buzz
    That's hilarious.
    I can't do that strong stuff for some reason it's been hurting my stomach, in fact i have been drinking some diet mountain dew to get my caffeine ( oh boy are you guy's going to let me have it for that diet soda thing. ) But that South America thing, still laughing.

If you want to laugh some more, check this out: http://www.dailyedge.ie/coffee-addic...17992-Aug2013/

I came across it because my friend is a true coffee addict!

LOL ... Yes I am an addict. Loved the ghost buster art and the yawning cup that winks. I'm making a second cup...

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Mystic View Post
    I'm sorry, are we in high school "you are new in our club so beware" oh puhlease I suggest you might be more welcoming, maybe you should look at it from that angle ?
    Yep......a "few" try to dictate to the peasants. It's getting old quick. They even police topics as to not "offend". It's getting pretty pathetic to be honest. You will have to stomach the cursing of God, Jesus anything religious mind you because a few here have issues with it.....so like any good peasant...go back to your hut because such and such is offended. What EVER ! These same few will spew venomous poison your way if you don't buy into their ways of thinking. It has help my anxiety ZERO as it reminds me of the bully kids when I grew up....that just needed a good beat down. This is my feelings and my last response in this forum as it's a club of the few mostly. There are quite a few really nice and informative, non judging people here. If you can find them....listen to them. As for the rest... Pardon my French ....but you had this coming ..... Fuck off and you know who you are.

Feel free to ban me.... Don't care.......I speak my mind just like the others. May all with anxiety and depression issues find healing and peace in whatever way works.......

May God Bless all here.....even the ones who deny his existence

Peace

It is sad to see you gone Hockey
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I agree with natural mystic and Hockey Rules. This is not a place of tolerance nor it is a welcoming place for some. And I am horrified that such awful language is permitted and not taken off the thread on religion.

I love coffee but sometimes it makes me antsy. I avoid it on bad days but when I'm feeling good to begin with the feeling can be very enjoyable.

Welcome to the forum willheal , and most of us love coffee. Yesterday my friend made a french press for me and I was antsy too.... better to stick to the mild one
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Thanks Dahila!

I know espresso is supposed to have more caffeine in it too, but mixed with a bunch of milk (like in a latte) and it comes out to less caffeine than a regular cup of coffee. Which is good, I like my lattes

Strangely, I find that -- in the mornings when I am feeling anxious -- like a rush of cortisol -- coffee actually makes me feel better. That may be sort of counter-intuitive, but it's the way I react. In part this may be because on those days I tend not to have gotten a good night's sleep the night before, so maybe the coffee wakes me up. Or maybe it is just feeling a little better when I manage to get out of bed (which is not always easy) and start the day. So for me it will be (1) coffee when feeling anxiety, and (2) coffee when not feeling anxiety. But I know that some people will have a different reaction, so your mileage may vary.