Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Zoloft 25mcg

Zoloft 25mcg

Hey everyone! I haven't been on in a while, but I have a quick question. I just started zoloft 2 days ago and I feel like a zombie. Is this normal?

Hello,
    I am no doctor and did not google it but I think that zoloft is one of those drugs that take a while to work. You could be having a reaction maybe? Still think I would ask your prescribing doc.

I take 100mg of zoloft .. Took a few weeks to get used to. The first few days were the worst for physical side effects but not to bad .. I started on 50mg.. Do you take it at morning or night? I found taking them an hour or two before bed was easiest

Everyone's side effects to it can differ .. Some get lucky enough to not have any. give it some time

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoidPenny View Post
    Hey everyone! I haven't been on in a while, but I have a quick question. I just started zoloft 2 days ago and I feel like a zombie. Is this normal?
    I just started Zoloft too. It's not been 2 weeks yet. This is my 6 th day at 50 mg's. I did feel like a zombie the first 4-5 days and I also had body aches. Those went away though. I'm still not feeling better but I've heard Zoloft takes a bit longer but really works great when it kicks in. Stay in touch and we'll go down this road together. Pm me if you want!

Zoloft does take quite a few weeks to kick in,I was like that for about two weeks but after a few weeks it kicked in and it worked amazing for me,stick with it,it will be worth it in the end