Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

How my anxiety has gotten worse.

Hi everyone, my name is Levi and I have had anxiety before. I spent a whole year in therapy and when my year was done I felt great. I felt like my anxiety didn't even exist anymore, but it's been like a month now where I started having the same feelings from last time except now it feels more intense. It's hard for me to fall asleep or even eat. I don't want to go back to therapy because medication is only temporary. What happens when you stop taking it? You slowly start to go back in to that place you where in before. I wanted to hear your opinions, experiences, and maybe some suggestions. Thanks all

You were in therapy or in therapy and on meds? What kind of therapy? What kind of meds and how much? Are you completely off of them?

Peace
    "The One you are looking for, is the One looking."
    ---Gene Allen----

Hello there and welcome
    How long was you taking the medication one year? Why did you stop?

Quote Originally Posted by em1
    Hello there and welcome
    How long was you taking the medication one year? Why did you stop?
    I was taking it on and off in that same year. I stopped because I didn't like the side effects from the medication.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneAllen
    You were in therapy or in therapy and on meds? What kind of therapy? What kind of meds and how much? Are you completely off of them?

Peace
    I was receiving therapy and taking medication. I was prescribed different stuff. Zoloft, Celexa, Seroquell. I don't remember the dosages.