Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

25 to 35 year old guys with anxiety around women?

Aloha, first time caller

My backstory -

I used to be a neurotic and depressed individual. I was a virgin until I was 21ish. I've had really bad anxiety up until about 2 years ago (I'm 35 now). I still get anxiety from time to time, but its not nearly as bad as it used to be.

I do know that self-help (hypnosis MP3s, NLP, etc) and getting into doing sales (face to face) helped to reduce my anxiety. I'm not going to lie and say that I'm a lady killer, because I'm far from that. I know that I'm much more comfortable talking to women.

A few months ago I realized that what I learned to do for myself can be taught to others, ie, getting over anxiety. I decided that I want to create a product to help guys reduce their anxiety around women they find attractive. I was thinking of an ebook, downloadable course, etc.

Anyone guys that help me with this project will get this product for free. I'm only looking for guys from the ages of 25 - 34 and 35 to 45

The only problem is this:

Since I only know my own experience of being bad with women, I don't know what other guys have troubles with. I created an anonymous survey that will help me to better understand what the main problems that guys with social anxiety around women are dealing with.

If you'd like to take place in this survey please private message me.

Thanks!

Antonio

Violation/Trigger Warning:

Just thought I would let you know -

We discourage surveys around this place.

Most specifically those that relate to the offering of freebies and selling of products/services.

The Problem Is:

Changing this place from a Home into a Clinic that smells/sells.

If you have something to give - then just give it, then ask for help.

Thanks!

Davido
    Last edited by Ponder; 04-19-2014 at 04:05 PM.

Now if you would like to continue with your own experiences?

Then we are all ears.