Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I too experience the twitching and muscle spasms. I notice they get worse when my anxiety increases. I also experienced numbness/tingling in my feet and the possibility of a brain tumor crept into my mind. However, the CT scan was clear. I hope yours will be too.

Quote Originally Posted by pharmacharak View Post
    Hello,
    There are some confusion about health condition that doctors also can't find so easily that's why they ask to do some test for making any decision so,
    No need bother. Just stay calm and everything goanna be okay. I have some herbal treatment on anxiety if you want I can suggest you...
    May I have the herbal treatment on anxiety?

Did you find out the herbal treatment?

Pleeeeease don't look up symptoms of anything online. The internet will have you convinced you have a tumor, the plague, cancer, etc. I know it's hard not to stress, but do your best until the results come back. It's probably not anywhere near as serious as what you can come up with in your head (or online).

Quote Originally Posted by Luke_summers View Post
    Did you find out the herbal treatment?
    No I didn't

do not worry is not a brain tumor

It's not the internet that makes you do anything - Google is a great source of information that has empowered me to overcome many an issue. People just need to learn how to use it. Sadly, they spend too much time on social media.

Now let's all bow down and praise Dr Google.

It's not a brain tumor.

Dahila - I take it, this is exactly what you have been talking about. :P
    __________________________________________________ _________________________
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Absolutely ...........................................
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore