Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clonazepam

if it comes often then you should take it everyday

Works for me for the last 5 years when I remember to take it, sometimes I forget Guys do not scare anyone in taking meds and do not pressure on anyone to take them. It is very personal decision and should be made with agreement with doc, not other way.
    Most of side effects weening off the benzos are unfortunately in people heads only. I quit so many meds in my life 90% of them benzos and always cold turkey. Antidepressants are different story , .......
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by David Michael View Post
    Got a prescription during my first panic attack, how often should I take then I I want to prevent future attacks?
    When does it say to take it on your prescription bottle? If you take it before a stressful situation I think you'll be alright.
    I'm twisted like an Rubiks cube.
    Add me as a friend on here to talk..
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Go to link below to see me and Esme.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

https://image.ibb.co/gCKsxq/33816540-807220306145297-7328234837234417664-n.jpg

You can take clonazepam up to three times in 24 hours. Just remember that this pill works like 8-12 hours , this is why is not addictive as xanax , long life I take it once a day, and if needed twice
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

you can take Klonipin in the am and Lorazapam at night if needed

I have a prescription for Clonazepam, and when I take one I get sleepy and will take a nap for an hour or so. Is this normal? I do feel a lot better after I wake up though.

-Red

it means that it relaxes you. I would take a half of the dose just to take edge off
    is better to take clonazepam twice a day than Lorazepam aka Ativan which have a short life (4 h) and is awfully addictive
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore