Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Clonazepam

All the posters have excellent advice. I take it daily (.5mg twice). However, I'd caution you against thinking that this pill will prevent future attacks. As in stop them cold. Best to say it helps mitigate the severity of attacks. I'm not sure what your dosage is. But, yeah, take the minimal amount. And, really, sometimes just knowing the pill is available can really help calm you down.
    "The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven." - John Milton Paradise Lost

Does it work better than Ativan? I have been on Ativan for a little over a week now and it doesn't help one bit.

Hi. I use clonazepam and I have had nothing but wonderful, effective, and consistent results. Besides, if the one you're on isn't helping at all what's the harm in trying. Just saying. But whatever choice you make, make it for yourself. You know what to do. Listen to your intuition.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    Hi. I use clonazepam and I have had nothing but wonderful, effective, and consistent results. Besides, if the one you're on isn't helping at all what's the harm in trying. Just saying. But whatever choice you make, make it for yourself. You know what to do. Listen to your intuition.
    Same here, I've tried meds that have given me horrible results. But some like clonazapam has helped tremendously over the past few months. As far as the medicine prescribed goes it's literally all trial and error.
    I'm twisted like an Rubiks cube.
    Add me as a friend on here to talk..
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Go to link below to see me and Esme.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

https://image.ibb.co/gCKsxq/33816540-807220306145297-7328234837234417664-n.jpg

Clonazepam worked like a charm for me when I used to get panic attacks. I was prescribed to take .5mg two times a day as needed, so I didn't take them regularly, only when I had a panic attack. I still have some that I keep in my purse - even though I haven't had a panic attack in years - just knowing I have them if needed keeps me at ease Everyone has different experiences with each medication, best of luck with this one !
    “Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”

I take fluoxetine anyone take that

Wow! I just ended up going to er yesterday as I can't sleep! I am on anxiety meds right now taking citalpram half pills daily! I tried taking the full pill but i get terrible headaches! I sometimes get bad attacks at night and the doctor prescribed clonazepam .05 for at night when I need it ! I took it one time last night and got dizzy as hell but it helped

I take 1/4 of a .5 twice a day some times 3 times. Perscribed to take .5 twice daily until my Latuda kicks in and to get me over this hump. I tried xanax first and did not like how it made me feel. Good one minute and crashing soon after. I do not do well on ssri's according to the test I had done my body metabolizes the medication to fast. I do although like wellbutrin but my Body metabolizes it to slowly so j can only take every other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    I take fluoxetine anyone take that
    I take that too. 20mg daily. How is it working for you?
    “Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”

For whatever reason, clonazepam never worked for me when I took it.