Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Embarrassing stories

Do you guys have any embarrassing moments that you want to share? (:

Once I was ice skating when I was a teen, and this really cute girl kept checking me out, so I tried to go really fast and race my friend to look cool and impress her, but I lost my footing and smacked my jaw on the ice. Everyone had to get off cos I bled on it.

I couldn't move my jaw for weeks, and for 10 years afterwards it cracked whenever I opened and closed it.

I'm due to have surgery on it soon to fix it.

Moral of the story?

JUST BE YOURSELF!

Quote Originally Posted by jessed03 View Post
    Once I was ice skating when I was a teen, and this really cute girl kept checking me out, so I tried to go really fast and race my friend to look cool and impress her, but I lost my footing and smacked my jaw on the ice. Everyone had to get off cos I bled on it. I couldn't move my jaw for weeks, and for 10 years afterwards it cracked whenever I opened and closed it. I'm due to have surgery on it soon to fix it. Moral of the story? JUST BE YOURSELF!
    .... Or just learn to skate before you go all out impressing girls
    "Y'all didn't have to shoot me" ~ Harambe

Quote Originally Posted by jessed03
    Once I was ice skating when I was a teen, and this really cute girl kept checking me out, so I tried to go really fast and race my friend to look cool and impress her, but I lost my footing and smacked my jaw on the ice. Everyone had to get off cos I bled on it.

I couldn't move my jaw for weeks, and for 10 years afterwards it cracked whenever I opened and closed it.

Moral of the story?

JUST BE YOURSELF!
    Omg so sorry about your jaw. Good luck on your surgery(: hahaha yup! Just try to be yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by jessed03

Moral of the story?

JUST BE YOURSELF!
    Did you end up getting the girls number?
    “Whether you think you can or can’t either way you are right.” - Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by amers85 View Post
    Did you end up getting the girls number?
    He wrote it down in blood on the ice
    "Y'all didn't have to shoot me" ~ Harambe