Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

From the recesses of the mine shaft....

Hello? Hello.., is anyone up there? It's me, down in the mine shaft.....you know, the one that Eman ABANDONED when he went top side!

Just kidding guys, yesterday's attack is still with me a bit, the nausea is KILLING me. Oh, if I could just toss my cookies I might feel better.

My old friend Gravol seems to have abandoned me too!!!

Anyway making fun of my situation helps the refocus that'd what this little rant is about.

Cheers all! Have a great day / night. Gonna try to catch some zzzzzzz's

Quote Originally Posted by frankiecfc View Post
    Hellllooooooooodown there hello hello hello ( that's the echo by the way ) sheesh, my humour is way too ridiculous for a public forum! Sorry my love that you're feeling sickly still. It's rotten. When I feel that way, positive thinking and pushing through doesn't cut it. I try to only do the calming stuff. Remove my expectations and get real patient. Keep my food bland and very small. Sip cold water. You know I'm on a but of an introductory tai chi thing. That is gentle and calming to me. When it passes and it will in it's own time you can get on with the other stuff then. I always say Pam you just gotta be kind to yourself where this symptom in particular rears up. Hope your day brightens soon. X
    Thanks Frankie, can always count on you to remind me of what's important. Be kind to myself... Gonna do that!

Thanks my friend, how's the tai chi going?

Your welcome. The tai chi is going ok. I do feel kind of a quiet energy when doing it actually. I always feel an energy in my body as everyday feels like my nerves are kind of simmering somehow. This new energy just steadies it somehow. Albeit for a short period but none the less it feels a worthwhile exercise in my day. It's a weird old feeling Pam. Anything that quietens the beast for a while is good. I'm supposed to have CBT in 4 hours. I'm thinking about cancelling. I'm still really angry about what they have done. I have your good buddy too today. Mrs. nausea and her husband Mr. IBS. In no way can I see doing this appointment as being kind to myself!
    So it's simple. You have your answer, be kind to yourself, but maybe reschedule the appointment.

I'm thinking that at your next appointment you could lay out what and why you are angry with them, that may help the simmering anger and free your mind enough to get something useful out of the CBT.

You stand up for yourself! You are not about to let anyone walk all over you. I've seen it for myself....remember my thread that is now in the mineshaft???? Lol!

Take it easy today, I'm still having trouble with that awful married couple too! I'll do the same. Have doc apt. This afternoon, gonna get a few more Benzos, am almost out (had last script for 7months - 24 tabs went a long way!).

Big huggggs!
    Your nausea and IBS pal...
    Pam

Good luck at your docs today. I sent the CBT guy a message cancelling my appointment today. I also outlined what happened last week too. I left the message with I shall be attending my 2pm Wednesday slot next week.
    Thanks

Hope your day goes better now!