Wooow wait - anxiety from vertigo is not really normal anxiety - you can't do anything about it - vertigo is so terrible, so life changing, so disruptive on your life, that anyone would be anxious about it but this anxiety is much more than that - the anxiety from vertigo is AUTOMATIC - even if you don't have a single anxious bone in your body, if you've got vertigo you will probably get an anxiety issue with it - it just happens and its not caused by worry or stress or anything like that, its just a neurological effect on the brain - that dreadful feeling of nausea and you're completely at its mercy.

Please don't treat it like normal anxiety. With vertigo you just have to take the right medication and try to relax and not think about it and do whatever works for you to try to get it to settle down quickly.

I've been clear of vertigo for 7 years or so - I'm lucky, but I did a lot of stuff to stay clear, possibly stuff not accessible to some - but what I;ve said above was definitely true for me, and occasionally I get towards the edge of that cliff and I know its happening - all I can do is stop whatever might have caused it and try to relax and forget about it, go to sleep, etc. So far so good but I'm always just a few steps away from that edge