Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Anxiety has taken my life away

Hello everyone let me start out by saying hi. I'm new to this but my therapist suggest joining a forum that revolves around anxiety and panic disorders.
    Lets start!!! I've had anxiety since I was 8 due to being raped. Then over the years it got so much worse. I'm now 24. I have daily panic attacks shakiness, pent up energy like I should run or spaz out on the ground, sore shoulder, extremely tired, I don't eat much, racing thoughts, agitation, yawning every few minutes, constant thoughts I'm dying from CJD and cancer, an inside feeling of shakiness plus some hot flashes and sweating. Of recent I've block every search provider on the internet, as well as medical sites. Since I have a compulsion to try to prove to myself I'm fine. However its like my mind has a mind of its own to make me believe I am going to die from CJD and/or cancer.
    As of the past 6 years I have been completely disabled. To do anything. My biggest fear is that I won't be able to care for my daughter if these thoughts continue. I came here to talk to other who have similar issues. Mostly maybe to help myself to see I'm not alone.

Oh and sorry about that I didn't know my other post went though It told me it didn't:s
    Last edited by tezbag; 03-11-2014 at 04:03 PM.

Do you take any medication?

Yup buspar wellbutrion and Zoloft. and Xanax for attacks which are sadly daily.

Hi, it's nice to meet you welcome to the forum! You'll find lots of people here who are going through the same exact things as you are, and people who really understand. It's hard for a lot of people who have never had anxiety to understand, but you'll have good support here . That's great that you are already going to a therapist and are taking steps to get better! And just hold on because it will get better!

Your already on the road to recovery by starting therapy keep up

Man I have the same problem and i swear it hurts everyday to live like this. we just need to find out the cause of it.
    btw Welcome to the forum