Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

3 weeks into taking ssris

I'm still waking up sick every morning and feeling like crap throughout the day. Shouldn't I be feeling better by now?

Which SSRI are you taking? And what time do you take them?

I was taking Prozac 20mg every morning for the last 18 days. Then my psychiatrist thought I should try 20mg Paxil before bed. He thought it might help with the vomiting/nausea. I've taken the Paxil the last 2 nights and I'm feeling just as bad. I'm beginning to think my body just doesn't respond well to ssris.

Has anyone had this hard of a time with nausea/vomiting after 3 weeks on ssri's?

Usually takes a month or so. Did you feel any kind of mood boost the first week or 2?

I'm on day 5 changing from esipram to zoloft and the only way I can explain it is my brain feels like its in a box???

I definitely feel better but the daily nausea and vomiting is hard to take. I haven't been able to eat breakfast in weeks.

I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I've been on celexa, never had any negative side effects from it. Maybe your body is still trying to adjust.
    “Whether you think you can or can’t either way you are right.” - Henry Ford

I take 50mg of zoloft .. It will be two full weeks on Friday ... The first week was really hard .. Now it's starting to get better ... I take it two hours before bed which seems to help instead of the morning

I am on day 6 of Celexa and have the horrible nausea also..I am taking a very low dose in liquid form..Maybe have your doc reduce your dose and go up slowly..It has been proven not everyone needs what they call the 'theraputic dose'..So people do really well on 5mg where someone else needs 40...I am med sensitive so I have to stay very low..hope you feel better..