Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    I have little question for Enduronman(sorry if i wrote it wrong). I didnt wanna open a new thread for my question.

You know your herbal supplements i wonder if you could answer this for me.

What is herbal subsitute for sleeping pills?

&

A alternative herbal subsitute for setraline?

I dont take any meds now but use to take setraline before. I want to have it for outside so i can have it if i need it.

At the moment I am doing exposure theraphy and now it is time for me to challenge myself further distances. Any advice will be appreciated by everyone.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    I was considering this avatar; cool, hehehe 14 you crack me up with that face)))))

Dorrie stop running naked on the forum, dress yourself in a nice warm sock)) Hugs and kisses D
    Ha ha Ha. Dee Dee, I'll get dressed when I want to!!! I was dressed!!! I just looked like a damn idiot. Lol. I love you woman. When you gonna (going to..proper english) ride that bike over here and get me??? You better keep your promise woman. I'm watching you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jessed03 View Post
    Dorrieeee get a sock puppet picture up
    Lol. I'm working on one!!! I think I've gone crazy in my damn head, but it's fun. Almost finished!!!

I am waiting for the result Dorrie?

King send Eman the pm, he may not see this post. He is wonderful with his knowledge, the right person to ask....

BTW I am on a few forums and I had never encounter such a group, and the peaceful protests is awesome, and funny )
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by kingmemphis View Post
    I have little question for Enduronman(sorry if i wrote it wrong). I didnt wanna open a new thread for my question. You know your herbal supplements i wonder if you could answer this for me. What is herbal subsitute for sleeping pills? & A alternative herbal subsitute for setraline? I dont take any meds now but use to take setraline before. I want to have it for outside so i can have it if i need it. At the moment I am doing exposure theraphy and now it is time for me to challenge myself further distances. Any advice will be appreciated by everyone. Thank you
    Hey king, I know you addressed this to Eman, but I'm going to throw my 10 cents in.

Alternative to sleeping meds....chamomile tea and valerian. Has worked for me when i needed a bit of help,

As for the setraline..... I have no idea....will defer to the expert.

Cheers, hope your day is good!
    Pam

Thank you Pam,

Thank you for the advice it helps. I meant to write everyone advice is apreciated also at the end but it came out wrong in sentence lol.

I already have chamomile tea and it does have its benefits. I am going to try valerian like you said aswell.

As for setraline is there any herbal supplement you know that will relax you at the time of panic?

Thank you

Aks

Quote Originally Posted by kingmemphis View Post
    Thank you Pam, Thank you for the advice it helps. I meant to write everyone advice is apreciated also at the end but it came out wrong in sentence lol. I already have chamomile tea and it does have its benefits. I am going to try valerian like you said aswell. As for setraline is there any herbal supplement you know that will relax you at the time of panic? Thank you Aks
    Some have said passionflower works for it. Do a google search for it and see what comes up. I don't quite remember as it was about a year and a half I looked into it.

Cheers my friend, I salute your search for alternatives!