Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Edited for peace ❤ ☮
    Last edited by jessed03; 03-20-2014 at 10:32 PM.

Banned
    OMG I LOVE DRAMA!!! Everyone keep fighting and stuffs!!! I wanna fight. Just wait...I'll be the next one to start drama!

Banned
    You're insane, you're going to keep going, and all I can do is walk away. So that is what I am doing now, no matter what you continue to say to bait me further.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jessed03 View Post
    go away. Im playing psycho!!!
    That's something you never have to play, it's who you are, comes naturally to you.

Fruity I would not mind if you stopped sharing your personal experiences......Guys maybe we should get rid of the troll it takes too much energy, fruity already chased some of our members, some who is not as resistant as Dahila, who does not have anxiety from the age of 4, or 5 ))

Quote Originally Posted by jessed03
    Just interested to know really. Thanks fruit
    Jesse be nice to fruity rootie)
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Applecherry View Post
    Why is it I never see this name unless you are defending your trolls "jessed" and the rest of them? For someone who so carefully follows what I say on here, it's really odd how you just make surprise ambushes on me out of nowhere, couldn't be anymore obvious could you? My answers are from my own experience you asshole. If I were here to give people "googled" answers, what would be the point? I'm not here to make some kind of impression with my fake personnas and pretend to have anxiety and pretend to know what the fuck I'm talking about like you do! As I said before, I really DO have anxiety, if my advice isn't great, then it's not, I never said it was, I am currently suffering and learning myself as many are here. I simply share what I have learned through PERSONAL experience, and through some tips I've learned from articles I've read and advice I've been given by many people.. It really makes me madder than anything when someone who knows not a thing what it is to truly live with anxiety sits there on his fat ass 24/7 trolling and lying to people online his whole day and night, and tells me, ME who has suffered from several nervous breakdowns, serious ones, for the past 3 years, that I'm giving people half wited advice and that I don't "do anything about the anxiety" I would sincerely like to know what I am NOT doing? Do you know what it's like to live a day, not being able to calm yourself, not being able to eat, sleep, or even sit down for 5 mins because your anxiety is THAT BAD? Do you know what it's like to have ptsd flashbacks of trauma when you are trying to relax and just be you again... Feeling so much terror you can't cry.. having to take 2 hour walks just so you could tire yourself enough to get the adrenalin out of your system? All this so bad you went to the hospital for it, take medication for it? Til you have gone through any of this, don't you DARE tell me I am a whiner or complaining and not doing enough.. I'll have you know, my family members some of them, are even aware how deeply depressed I have been lately, they just think I have anxiety, that's how good I am at covering it up and living with it. So yeah, pretty much FUCK you. I've had it up to here with your shit tonight.
    Then please leave!

I repeat ....you upset many people on here regularly, you do far more harm than good (anxiety or no anxiety).

There are many people on the forum with equally bad stories to tell, thankfully the majority are polite and don't accuse people of trolling or whatever that even means.

You were warned, calmed down, and again back to your old tricks.

It's not on!
    "Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol, morphine or idealism.” - C.G. Jung

Quote Originally Posted by janey View Post
    OMG I LOVE DRAMA!!! Everyone keep fighting and stuffs!!! I wanna fight. Just wait...I'll be the next one to start drama!
    You mean like that time you cried and made a whole thread, just cos I didn't compliment a pic you sent to me enough?
    Last edited by jessed03; 03-20-2014 at 10:33 PM.

Banned
    Everyone here is an idiot. Besides me, of course.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jessed03 View Post
    You mean like that time you cried in the chat room, and made a huge scene that got everybody talking, just cos I didn't compliment your photo enough?
    Yah!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Applecherry View Post
    That's something you never have to play, it's who you are, comes naturally to you.
    That was an inside joke to Janey...

We both love that Christian Bale movie, and quote lines to each other.
    Last edited by jessed03; 03-20-2014 at 10:34 PM.