Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    Yeah that's fab pam.

I agree the best tired is always when you are satisfied you have got the job done :-)
    You garden sounds lovely like your little escape.

What made me smile today

Catching up with friends :-)

This beautiful weather and my brother in law and sis in law offering to take my son on holiday for 5 days in the summer holidays, which he is really looking forward too. Plus I was fine about it I will miss him like crazy but he will have an amazing time :-)

Hannah

Went for a walk with my wife and son this evening. They didn't want to go, but I wouldn't stop bugging them =)

Helping someone and giving them advice about worrying about what people think

Bumping this old thread. Go back to the first post to see why I started it, if you are not familiar with it.

What made me happy today...... The warm hug from my friend when I told her what is going on in my life.

I like this thread! Thanks for bumping it and hugs(welcome ones) are always nice.

Something that made me smile today.. I work with a bunch of doctors, but one in particular is really entertaining. Today when he was seeing a patient and I was in the room helping this conversation happened:

Doctor: "Have to met Lindsey? She my computer guru and is going to help me today.."
    Patient: "Yes! It's so great you have capable and beautiful women here to help you."
    Me: *smiles*
    Doctor: "Yes, but then we have Lindsey unfortunately..."

He was totally joking, and I thought it was pretty funny. We all laughed. Made my morning
    "I've got 99 problems and 93 of them are completely made up scenarios in my head that I'm stressed about for absolutely no logical reason."