Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

What made you happy, smile or laugh today.....

I'm sending out an open invitation for anyone to share....

Fully understanding that living with anxiety can make us NOT see the funny or bright side of things... Just the same, something probably made you smile or happy I today.

Just a couple of things here....
    1. Shamrock shakes are back at McDonalds! Yeah! Sign of spring
    2. It didn't snow today and the sun came out. Big 2 thumbs up for that!
    3. My dog (7 month old Australian Shepard) ate all the toilet paper off the roll and got wrapped up in it. Annoying yes but in the end a really good laugh!

Anyone else????

I had a bad day today, but I did watch a gloriously hilarious YouTube video that my friend sent me. Actually laughed, which is rare these days.

Your dog sounds cute! The puppy phase is annoying but fun. When my Welsh Corgi was a puppy, she always stole socks from the laundry basket and took them into her bed area. Don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabukicho View Post
    I had a bad day today, but I did watch a gloriously hilarious YouTube video that my friend sent me. Actually laughed, which is rare these days. Your dog sounds cute! The puppy phase is annoying but fun. When my Welsh Corgi was a puppy, she always stole socks from the laundry basket and took them into her bed area. Don't know why.
    See, even though you said you had a bad day you did find something to laugh about. Baby steps, and you made one today! Well done! Something good!

Quote Originally Posted by Kabukicho View Post
    I had a bad day today, but I did watch a gloriously hilarious YouTube video that my friend sent me. Actually laughed, which is rare these days. Your dog sounds cute! The puppy phase is annoying but fun. When my Welsh Corgi was a puppy, she always stole socks from the laundry basket and took them into her bed area. Don't know why.
    I had a Welsh Corgi years ago and her claim to fame was chewing the bottom out of a jar of Vaseline and licking out half the jar! Dogs do strange things!

Oh man, I looove shamrock shakes! I've had two recently

I laughed about 3 times today so far,..like really laughed..
    How odd it must seem to my youngest daughter, that every time I have to go pick up a puppy terd..I laugh.
    Hmmm...I did get a "wtf is yer problem?" from her that last time but she knew what I was doing.
    How can something that makes her want to vomit at the thought of it, be so fuggin funny to my idiot Dad??
    She wouldn't pick it up outside the bathroom door and hijacked my bathroom (9 bottles of shit in my shower now) because she was freaking out...over a puppy terd.
    I would laugh, because of this following scene from one of my favorite, hilariously stupid and idiotic movies.. American Wedding. The Series is funny..I like funny!
    NOOOOOO,..I didn't eat it but I was hoping that each one may have held a wedding ring that I lost somewhere in this house..many years ago.
    Wishful thinking!!! No ring...
    Tomorrow I will offer my daughter a chocolate truffel?.. BAAAHAA!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5Dec6RdFzw

Have a spectacular night/day all!!!

Enduronman.. LOL!
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A chocolate truffle haha!

Let her have it!!!..Give it to momma...LMAO!!!..
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My students made me smile today
    And one parent told me that her daughter wanted to come to school even with an ear infection. She said and wonders if her daughter will be a teacher one day and that I must be such an awesome teacher since her daughter loves school so much

Quote Originally Posted by Enduronman View Post
    I laughed about 3 times today so far,..like really laughed.. How odd it must seem to my youngest daughter, that every time I have to go pick up a puppy terd..I laugh. Hmmm...I did get a "wtf is yer problem?" from her that last time but she knew what I was doing. How can something that makes her want to vomit at the thought of it, be so fuggin funny to my idiot Dad?? She wouldn't pick it up outside the bathroom door and hijacked my bathroom (9 bottles of shit in my shower now) because she was freaking out...over a puppy terd. I would laugh, because of this following scene from one of my favorite, hilariously stupid and idiotic movies.. American Wedding. The Series is funny..I like funny! NOOOOOO,..I didn't eat it but I was hoping that each one may have held a wedding ring that I lost somewhere in this house..many years ago. Wishful thinking!!! No ring... Tomorrow I will offer my daughter a chocolate truffel?.. BAAAHAA!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5Dec6RdFzw Have a spectacular night/day all!!! Enduronman.. LOL!
    You're such a hoot! Your house must be like mine at times....a three ring circus!!!

Thanks for sharing!