Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    hi minivanman, are you are still around on this forum? can i ask what multivitamin you recommend and what type of magnesium? thankyou

hey guys, 4.5 years later, I am back. Magnesium still works for my anxiety!
    Last edited by minivanman; 06-04-2022 at 10:50 AM.

I just ran across you're old post about how you cured you're anxiety and OCD with supplements. I know that was years ago and that you recently updated and said you're back. I hope you are still around because I am curious to know how you are doing now with you're anxiety and OCD? Are you still taking supplements? And if so which ones and what brands do you recommend? And what else did you do to help you're anxiety and OCD beside the supplements and did you go to therapy or what? I'm sorry about all the questions but I'm just looking for some information.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplynicole View Post
    I just ran across you're old post about how you cured you're anxiety and OCD with supplements. I know that was years ago and that you recently updated and said you're back. I hope you are still around because I am curious to know how you are doing now with you're anxiety and OCD? Are you still taking supplements? And if so which ones and what brands do you recommend? And what else did you do to help you're anxiety and OCD beside the supplements and did you go to therapy or what? I'm sorry about all the questions but I'm just looking for some information.
    I’m also very interested in which brands/dosage etc