Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Hello Hello!

Cool Hello Hello!

Hey guys, my name is Dominic Carson! I've been dealing with anxiety for about 3 years now and i'm turning 20 soon. Fairly young and healthy but day after day I suffer with ocd/anxiety and i'm a big hypochondriac. After finally listening to my girlfriend I visited the doctors and was prescribed Ativan/Lorazepam .5 mg, which works when I have my bad bad moments but I have read about it and try to stray away from it when possible. I work on music to pass the time and help my anxiety, or workout which proves to be a positive factor but my ocd and hypochondria end up messing it all up. I'm not sure if this is the exact place to ask for advice on what I should do about my present episode but, I just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully lurk the forums in hopes to receive advice and help as well, gotta always give back! thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by dominiccarson View Post
    Hey guys, my name is Dominic Carson! I've been dealing with anxiety for about 3 years now and i'm turning 20 soon. Fairly young and healthy but day after day I suffer with ocd/anxiety and i'm a big hypochondriac. After finally listening to my girlfriend I visited the doctors and was prescribed Ativan/Lorazepam .5 mg, which works when I have my bad bad moments but I have read about it and try to stray away from it when possible. I work on music to pass the time and help my anxiety, or workout which proves to be a positive factor but my ocd and hypochondria end up messing it all up. I'm not sure if this is the exact place to ask for advice on what I should do about my present episode but, I just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully lurk the forums in hopes to receive advice and help as well, gotta always give back! thanks guys!
    You've came to the right place!! I also have OCD/anxiety!

Welcome friend!
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Quote Originally Posted by BrookeLynnnn View Post
    You've came to the right place!! I also have OCD/anxiety!

Welcome friend!
    Thanks & yup its a true pain but it's awesome to know you're not alone. I think that is what gives me the most hope! haha

Hiya dom i suffer with health anxiety which gives me anxiety,be lovely to be free of feeling like we have got every problem going)