I suffer from extreme hypochondria which is acting up...
I did something really stupid. 2 weeks ago I found an unopened pack of cigarettes on the floor....ive never smoked before ever so i took em...today i finally decided to smoke it...i took a few puffs and threw it away...now im reading some russian spy got radiation poisoning from a cigarette and died...could i have smoked a radioactive cigarette.
What are the chances of...
1) Spies finding nuclear poison.
2) Finding a pack of cigs and coating the cigs with the poison in order to test it on people.
3) They some how make the cig pack look unopen.
4) Its been about a week and I have no symptoms.
5) The russian spy wasnt poisoned by cigs. The poison was placed in a tea cup.
6) why would they pick a quiet street in woodside queens nyc?
7) How could I ingest radioactive poison from cig?