Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quotes!

Quotes!

Trying to move some more disturbing stuff off the front page of the forum, and also just re-discovered this quote on my Facebook page. Thought it seemed rather appropriate for today. Add some of your favorites, if you'd like!

“Kindness” covers all of my political beliefs. No need to spell them out. I believe that if, at the end, according to our abilities, we have done something to make others a little happier, and something to make ourselves a little happier, that is about the best we can do. To make others less happy is a crime. To make ourselves unhappy is where all crime starts. We must try to contribute joy to the world. That is true no matter what our problems, our health, our circumstances. We must try. I didn’t always know this and am happy I lived long enough to find it out.
    -Roger Ebert

Great thread!

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

- Rocky Balboa

Easy to relate to anxiety

'Medicatioooooooon bruhh'

- Eman, 2014.
    Last edited by jessed03; 02-27-2014 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jessed03 View Post
    'Medicatioooooooon'

- Eman, 2014.
    hahahahaha! This is one of my absolute favorites. You forgot the "bruuh"
    Last edited by AliasEQ; 02-27-2014 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AliasEQ
    Great thread!

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

- Rocky Balboa

Great quote!

Quote Originally Posted by AliasEQ View Post
    Great thread!

- Rocky Balboa

Nice! Printed it out - going to post some of these around my house. Maybe will post EMan's quote too

Quote Originally Posted by AliasEQ View Post
    hahahahaha! This is one of my absolute favorites. You forgot the "bruuh"
    Haha yeah, lemme edit it.

13th that vid is legit. Inspired many of my workouts.

You can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a bulls a**, or you can just take the butchers word for it that it's the best cut.....Tommy Boy.

JUST TAKE A PILL BRRRUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!

baahaah!!!

Have a spectacular day all!

Enduronman A Maniac! yay
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No don't edit it Jesse!!! You fudger!!!!

LMAO!!!
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Enduronman
    You can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a bulls a**, or you can just take the butchers word for it that it's the best cut.....Tommy Boy.

JUST TAKE A PILL BRRRUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!

baahaah!!!

Have a spectacular day all!

Enduronman A Maniac! yay
    Lol love it