Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I'm from Brookston which is about 10 miles north of Lafayette. Near Purdue campus.

Nice!! I was in Lafayette years ago working on the campus... Glad to meet you Nick, I'm Chris...Or Chip Eads if you have a facebook. There's a bunch of people from here that are my friends too..
    I'm checking the weather now too, I dont want 10" of snow!!!...
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I agree! I'm so tired if all the of the snow D:

Yeah. I miss the warm weather. I'm from Pennsylvania. This winter has been so up n down that my kids n i got sick 3 times. I rarely get sick once a yr n 3 times in 3 months? Craziness :/

I'm from northumberland uk, it's not the best place to live but I like it. It's in the country side but only takes half an hour to walk to the beach.

image-636319043.jpg

These are my local woods where I like to take my dogs and take me 5 mins to get too.

Loving everyone's pictures and what a great thread :-)

YAY!!! more pics!!

E-Man..
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hannah that picture looks like something you'd see on a zen fridge magnet or something. Very peaceful
    Net

Quote Originally Posted by jessed03 View Post
    Hannah that picture looks like something you'd see on a zen fridge magnet or something. Very peaceful
    Net
    It's lovely down there and I have great memories playing on the steppy stones from when I was child and I love watching my son play there now!
    I suppose I am lucky to have it on my doorstep :-)

Thanks everyone for the pictures! It has been raining really hard today and I love it! I wished we had snow here in Orange County

How strong, how costly, the urge to fight our fate and turn back time. But life is meant to be consumed, not preserved to ward off doom. One can surely die from fear, before the end is ever near.