Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Would you pleae consider doing somthing about this.

TrueCompanion: Do you believe Life is meaningless without a relationship with our "Grand Creator"? -Ecc. 12:1.

Me: Why are you asking me

TrueCompanion: Please pray before reading again. Do you believe Life is meaningless without a relationship with our "Grand Creator"? -Ecc. 12:1.

Me: piss of or I'll report you

HAAHA!!...Yes, TC had tried to get me to send emails or private messages about god in the past...I asked if she had anxiety and to post about it, she never would...
    Not realllll sure of her intentions, but I didn't want to talk religion anyway....
    I wanna talk about anxiety! Its called an Anxiety Forum!!!

LOL!!!

Have a good day bruh Ponder...

Enduronman...
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    TrueCompanion: Do you believe Life is meaningless without a relationship with our "Grand Creator"? -Ecc. 12:1. Me: Why are you asking me TrueCompanion: Please pray before reading again. Do you believe Life is meaningless without a relationship with our "Grand Creator"? -Ecc. 12:1. Me: piss of or I'll report you
    I never get this whole recruitment drive thing that some religious folk do, I am led to believe that they are on some form of supernatural commission for signing a new recruit.
    "Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol, morphine or idealism.” - C.G. Jung

Quote Originally Posted by Fourteen14 View Post
    I never get this whole recruitment drive thing that some religious folk do, I am led to believe that they are on some form of supernatural commission for signing a new recruit.
    Don't knock it til you try it

By the way if you are interested, my group is leaving for Saturn on Thursday to avoid the awakening of the Kraken
    "Y'all didn't have to shoot me" ~ Harambe

Quote Originally Posted by NixonRulz View Post
    Don't knock it til you try it By the way if you are interested, my group is leaving for Saturn on Thursday to avoid the awakening of the Kraken
    I had 15 years of it Nixon my mother was an evangelical nutcase throughout my early to late childhood.

I got thrown out of Sunday school because I asked too many question no one could give a legitimate answer to. My rejection of religion was through informed and educated choice.

No problems if people want to believe what they want to. It just makes absolutely no rational sense to me personally

Kraken you say? Is this near Kolob?
    "Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol, morphine or idealism.” - C.G. Jung

I had 15 years of it Nixon my mother was an evangelical nutcase throughout my early to late childhood.

I got thrown out of Sunday school because I asked too many question no one could give a legitimate answer to. My rejection of religion was through informed and educated choice.

No problems if people want to believe what they want to. It just makes absolutely no rational sense to me personally

Its right near IDontWantTrueCompanionMessagingMeNoMore
    "Y'all didn't have to shoot me" ~ Harambe

Quote Originally Posted by NixonRulz View Post
    Its right near IDontWantTrueCompanionMessagingMeNoMore
    Ha ha ha!"..................

hheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you are cracking me up!!!!
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

It's just like the old lady Jahova's witness' that come to my door, I love how hard they try every time.
    Even after years of circling the same waters, it's possible to find a way to shore.

Quote Originally Posted by Anxious Abi View Post
    It's just like the old lady Jahova's witness' that come to my door, I love how hard they try every time.
    Problem is they never answer your questions, they digress and start rambling quotes from the bible instead, winds me up. If they were to enter a reasonable debate I would gladly give them a cup of coffee