Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Unhappy once again i cant do it..

was completely ready for work today until im getting really scared to go out again. i dont know what to do ive been out of work for two weeks and im really about to quit my job. m parents are kicking me out of the house if i dont go and im way too afraid to leave my house. i cant take feeling this way and i feel like life is too overwhelming and i cant handle living anymore..

being afraid to leave is literately driving me to just end it all..
    Last edited by Tmr789123; 02-22-2014 at 09:46 AM.

Um,,what exactly are you afraid of friend?? There's nothing out the to fear anyway and you'll find life a whole lot easier to just take that first step..
    Have you seen a Doc yet about these issues??

E-Man..
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    I'm afraid of having an attack at work or anywheres

Just do it even to the end of your street i know how you feel i was the same put some ear phones in listen to music and do it because you can just breath and relax and have a little walk every step is a acheivment. X

Banned
    I know I mean I can go out n do some things i just get freaked out being somewhere where I can't just leave whenever I want. I get freaked out n start panicking and it escalates from there

What do you go through in the midst of a panic attack?

I know they are certainly no fun but worst case scenario, what would you experience?
    "Y'all didn't have to shoot me" ~ Harambe

Banned
    I can't do anything. My heart races I get pins and needles I can't move my fingers they like lock up and get tight and can't move them I feel like my whole body is drained and I feel like complete crap and it's crazy scary to me

I know the feeling friend, I was like that in 06 myself but I forced myself out and into the things that I knew I had to do...I had no choice so I chose the plan to attack it and not let it attack me. Anywhere I was going, to the gym, store, familys house,..I just went anyway and let the attack happen as it did at times and then just got away for a few minutes if I had too...they always passed.
    Go see a Doc if you haven't already too, it may save your sanity to get some meds to help you take those steps too..
    Also what Lucy suggested, baby steps..get up, and get out asap even if it isnt to work!

E-Man...
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    I try n go out but I had having an attack so so much that I just don't want to go out. I'm so scared and don't know what to do. I started going to a therapist only went one time so far but will be going again. I'm just so afraid it'll happen and people will see me and I'll be feeling like shit the whole time once it happens my body feels like shit and drained and I won't even feel like working

Read your other posts bruh...I know why you feel like this.

Focus on correcting this today.

E-Man...