Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: :(

Quote Originally Posted by lizard0921 View Post
    Just had a nervous breakdown. My husband encouraged me to look into a therapist. It doesn't hurt to try so I am.
    say what???!!!!

E-Man......
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Enduronman

say what???!!!!

E-Man......
    I messaged you!

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWings001
    I'm sorry to hear that. Everyone has their problems, just some are worse than others. Like you said, worth a shot. At least you're trying.
    I was fine a bit after but I wished I felt normal. We all have to start off somewhere.

Normals overrated and yes we all start somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWings001 View Post
    This is new for me. Don't usually post stuff about my problems. Usually keep it to myself but some days have been worse than others n i really hate it. I'm constantly nervous n afraid. Something as simple as the grocery store bein packed n i just wanna turn around n go home. I hate bein around so many ppl. Feel like they're watching me. Judgin me. I try not to focus on them but i start to get short of breath. My blood pressure rises n i practically run thru the store like some loon in a horror movie. :/ its embarassin. I don't understand y I'm like this. Ugh...
    Totally normal for anxiety sufferers like us. Speaking with a therapist is very helpful. Also, exercise and a good diet. You got this :-)

Agreed, exercise can do wonders, I sometimes have to really force myself to do my daily exercises, but I always feel better for it.

I am sorry you had a breakdown and you have felt so poorly.