Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: :(

Hybrid View

:(

This is new for me. Don't usually post stuff about my problems. Usually keep it to myself but some days have been worse than others n i really hate it. I'm constantly nervous n afraid. Something as simple as the grocery store bein packed n i just wanna turn around n go home. I hate bein around so many ppl. Feel like they're watching me. Judgin me. I try not to focus on them but i start to get short of breath. My blood pressure rises n i practically run thru the store like some loon in a horror movie. :/ its embarassin. I don't understand y I'm like this. Ugh...

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWings001
    This is new for me. Don't usually post stuff about my problems. Usually keep it to myself but some days have been worse than others n i really hate it. I'm constantly nervous n afraid. Something as simple as the grocery store bein packed n i just wanna turn around n go home. I hate bein around so many ppl. Feel like they're watching me. Judgin me. I try not to focus on them but i start to get short of breath. My blood pressure rises n i practically run thru the store like some loon in a horror movie. :/ its embarassin. I don't understand y I'm like this. Ugh...
    A shop is the worst place for me sometimes i leave my basket and walk out because i start feeling ill. I also hate standing in the que .

I get scared of just the thought of leaving my house. I totally understand you!

I'm sorry. That would be horrible. Mine isn't that bad but i have noticed its gotten worse lil by lil. I know where it comes from but no idea how to deal. I have a history of bein abused n i wanna talk to a therapist but from what i read, Drs don't recommend it because some therapist make it worse by askin the wrong questions. I don't wanna get worse. I know what's wrong just don't know how to deal with it all. Have u guys tried therapy?

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWings001 View Post
    I'm sorry. That would be horrible. Mine isn't that bad but i have noticed its gotten worse lil by lil. I know where it comes from but no idea how to deal. I have a history of bein abused n i wanna talk to a therapist but from what i read, Drs don't recommend it because some therapist make it worse by askin the wrong questions. I don't wanna get worse. I know what's wrong just don't know how to deal with it all. Have u guys tried therapy?
    I would be willing to bet that more people are helped than hurt in therapy. But I understand the anxiety of that!! I have seen a therapist and it did help. They're going to ask you probing questions, which may hurt worse at first because it makes you remember things you probably don't like to think about. But the important part is that you keep going back to work through it and move forward. Easier said than done, but you made it this far and that's the first step.

Well then I'm probably gonna try it. All i know is what I'm doin is only getting me so far but the anxiety n depression always comes back around. Nothing bugs me more than feeling like I'm makin progress then something takes me 2 steps back.

I have never tried therapy. My doctor actually recommended me to one, but I have never gone to one. I'm honestly kind of nervous about it. I ask myself a bunch of, "What if's?!" I heard some aren't supportive and sometimes can say the wrong things.

Yeah. I heard that too. That's why I'm nervous about it. Guess i can at least try and if i don't like it, ill quit.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWings001
    Yeah. I heard that too. That's why I'm nervous about it. Guess i can at least try and if i don't like it, ill quit.
    Just had a nervous breakdown. My husband encouraged me to look into a therapist. It doesn't hurt to try so I am.

Quote Originally Posted by lizard0921 View Post
    Just had a nervous breakdown. My husband encouraged me to look into a therapist. It doesn't hurt to try so I am.
    say what???!!!!

E-Man......
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.