Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tramadol?

Quote Originally Posted by frankiecfc View Post
    I suppose that trigger is like adrenalin. You find something in the body and mind to get you through emergencies? The body and mind are wondrous aren't they! I am feeling good tonight. Thanks. I suppose when you get the full measure of what this med does for you in the coming weeks, it would be great if it allowed you to adjust from some of the others!
    Frankie and E-man

It's great to hear you are both having successes (even if you are on the pooch meds E-Man)
    "Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol, morphine or idealism.” - C.G. Jung

YAY for poochie meds on the Eman!!! ruff ruff!!

I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Enduronman View Post
    YAY for poochie meds on the Eman!!! ruff ruff!!
    Just remember to cut them down to half when you start reaching for the dog chow !
    "Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol, morphine or idealism.” - C.G. Jung

Yes!! A fast taper!!! Or when I wanna start sniffing things, that I shouldn't be concerned with....LOL!!!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Enduronman View Post
    Yes!! A fast taper!!! Or when I wanna start sniffing things, that I shouldn't be concerned with....LOL!!!
    Always a silver lining eh Eman?

LMAO!!!! Yes, yes maybe there is bruh....as long as I don't do something illegal!!... OOPS!.

Um, like matured already in a week..He sleeps alone now, doesnt jump all over me (just everyone else LOL!) and doesn't bite me (just everyone else!!!)...Still trying to potty train him though. Someone told me that 6 weeks was too young to take him from his mother but he seems to be doing just fine...